Sunday, July 26, 2009

Weekend in Review

Hey ya'll!
This weekend has flown by so fast! I had Friday off for my mom's surgery that went amazingly well! Praise the Lord! This weekend I had the opportunity to meet up with a high school friend that I use to swim with. Her and I were very close but the distance of college and our busy schedules has pulled us apart...but we are working on that. We went to the Westin Resort and ate a fabulous lunch at Turtles, which is the poolside restaurant! We then went to the beach and relaxed and just caught up with each other. I love catching up with old friends. To make it even better I saw a ton of high school friends this weekend just out and about. I can't believe that we have been out of high school for three years. It always amazes me to find out where people are and what path of life they have taken.
Saturday I spend quality time with my daddy! I'm such a daddy's little girl still! We decided to just take a car ride around the island. We went to Harbor Town-even though we live on Hilton Head dad tries to avoid the tourist areas like the plague. We pulled right in by the water and people watched. We then went to South Beach- where the Salty Dog is located. We just drove through but we were about to catch up! Sometimes it seems that life gets to busy for the simple joys such as just driving around with your daddy. Car rides have always been part of my family. I remember growing up and dad taking the whole family on a car ride. We never knew exactly where we were going or when we would be home. But I have some of the best memories from those car rides.
Well today is Sunday and I am preparing myself for another work week!

No comments:

Post a Comment