Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Where did the last four years go?!?!

Tonight I had my last undergraduate final! On my way home I started to reminisce on the past four years and here is a little recap.

Freshman year
  • Came to college had a wonderful time first semester (minus the academics). I was not focused on the academics but the social aspect.
  • Came to college to major in Biology then Integrated Marketing Communications then Early Childhood Education then Special Education and Elementary Education--that might be a record!
  • Joined Zeta Tau Alpha.
  • Crazy roommate moved out!
  • Had an amazing room to myself!
  • Thought about transferring to Clemson (still have days I wish I would have for the social aspect and football!)
Sophomore year
  • Lived on campus again and had another crazy roommate.
  • Moved in with an amazing girl!
  • Orientation Leader
  • Got accepted in the College of Education
  • Peer Mentor
  • Kappa Alpha Pi honors society
  • Maintained Dean's List!
Junior Year
  • Moved off campus!
  • Meet my best friends aka my bridesmaids!
  • Orientation Leader
  • Peer Mentor
  • Bought a new car!
  • Dean's List
Senior Year
  • Met the man of my dreams!
  • Planning a wedding!
  • Graduating in four years its a miracle
  • Accepted an awesome teaching jobs in my dream county!
  • Moving to the city---will be an adjustment since I am use to small town girl life.
  • President's List
  • Graduating with honors!
  • Had an amazing teaching experience!
Wow these four years have flown by...I am excited to see what the future holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment