Thursday, September 23, 2010

First Year Teacher

I love my kids but don't get me wrong I hate the little germs they carry with them. Well I have fallen sick. Today I had to stay home because of it :( I miss them terribly but I don't think going to work with 101 degree temperature would have been a great idea. Luckily I have some amazing team members who got my class settled and in check with the sub. I hate it because my assistant was absent also so things were way out of sorts for them. My students are the ones who need a schedule. So tomorrow should be interesting....

1 comment:

  1. You will learn that the kids will have a great day no matter what. I do remember my first time out sick I came back and threw everything they did away. I just continued where I left off. Hope you get well soon.

    ReplyDelete