Saturday, October 23, 2010

Can't Wait to be His WIFE!


28 DAYS!!!! Where has time gone?
I remember our first date, our first kiss, our first I L
OVE YOU, our first vacation....just like it was yesterday. I remember the day we got engaged thinking the wedding was months off...but it's almost here :) I can't wait to be his wife!






This past week has been crazy busy but I love it! Last weekend we went to a wedding of a childhood friend. We had a blast! Elizabeth was beautiful! The wedding was so much fun! I can't believe that we are all growing up so fast! Wasn't it just yesterday we were singing to Spice Girls and going to Gator cheerleading practice?!?!
Last weekend when Chris and I were home we bought the bridesmaids gifts so that is something checked off the list of to dos. Now we are waiting for everyone to send back their RSVPS! We are so ready for the big day! I am trying not to mentally checkout of work this far in advance but its hard ha.

Today we are heading to meet with the preacher to finish our premartial counseling! Maybe I can convince him to go to IKEA while we are up there :)

Here are some pictures of the club we are getting married at!



1 comment: