Friday, December 31, 2010

A YEAR IN REVIEW

January 9th: We OFFICIALLY started dating. Both of us had just gotten out of previous engagements and said we were just taking it slow and see what happened. Since Chris and I grew up together we already knew each other so we got to skip the getting to know you part. If you ask my parents they knew from the very beginning we were going to end of getting married. 
 Wild Wings!
 Weekend trip to Clemson!

February: We celebrated Valentine's Day together in Greenville! We went to the falls downtown right after the massive snowstorm we got the night before!
 Also in February I signed my contract with Richland 1 and we decided to move to Columbia together after I graduated!
 Wild Wings again---there is a trend here :)
March: Chris moved back home until I graduated to save some money! I made weekend trips home to see him. 

April: Disney World trip! We got engaged April 4th at Animal Kingdom!


May: I graduated from Winthrop University with a Bachelors of Science in Special Education and Elementary Education!


May:
One of my best friends aka TWIN got married to her high school sweetheart :)

 June: Our engagement pictures were taken! It was the hottest day of the year we believe.
 1st Bridal Shower
 July: 
Moved to Columbia and started working on transforming this into my classroom!
August:
 Tim McGraw concert in Charlotte

 September:
Adopted our puppy Palmetto! Palmetto came from the local shelter he has previously had heartworm and a broken back leg that next healed properly.
 October:
A childhood friend, Elizabeth, got married!

 November:
We went to the Fall Festive in town.

 November:
Bachelorette Party!
 Wedding!
 We said I DO!
 Honeymoon!

December:
Has been busy---sadly no pictures avaliable yet. 
We went to the Panthers vs. Cardinals game for our 1 month anniversary.
We began the purchasing process of our first home! We will be closing in February! There will be more pictures to come!
We celebrated our first Christmas together as a married couple!

This year has flown by. We had a lot of exciting events this year. We are looking forward to what 2011 has planned for us!

Happy New Years!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a great year! It seems like we had very similar 2010's! I also got engaged and married this past year!

    You have a precious blog! So glad I found you!

    ReplyDelete