Sunday, January 2, 2011

Our House!

Today we had to go meet with the builder to map out of fence for the new house. So while Chris was doing that I took pictures. We are beyond excited we can't wait! This weekend we bought curtains for the new house that I have been eyeballing for sometime! Of course they are from Target :) They are a burnt orange color and I wish I could show yall but I can't find them online :(
 Living Room
 Dining Room
 Kitchen
We can't wait to add a tile backsplash!
 More of the Kitchen!
I love the fridge!
 Office space
 Mother-in-Law suite bathroom
 Upstairs
 Upstairs Bathroom
 Master bedroom
 Master bathroom
 Garden tub
 Stand-up Shower
Front of the house!
I didn't take any of the back this time. But after the fence is put up I will post more!
We are so excited we can hardly wait! 

Other then the house we have just relaxed around the house. I worked on lesson plans and getting materials together to head back to work tomorrow. Chris did laundry :) and played video games. 

After this two week break it is going to be hard waking up at 5am but I am sure the stories of winter break from sweet students will be worth it :)

Hope everyone had a relaxing weekend!

2 comments: