Wednesday, September 30, 2009

His Love is Amazing...

Today was a day that reminded me of how amazing my God's love is! I got to spend time with my daddy-which consisted of a lot of picking on each other-we call it tough love! We went to lunch and he filled up my tank! Funny story this morning on my way to school my gas light came on (if you know my dad that is the biggest pet peeve) so I decided I would stop and get a little bit. But I actually got $2.11 (price of a gallon-ha) to get my home until he came! Yes this is how desperate a college student is in this day and time! Alright I wouldn't normally do that but I just didn't want to hear from him about never let your gas light come on, running on fumes, blah, blah...I was just saying myself from that speech!

Another prayer request:
Another girl that is in my major spoke to me today about her younger sister. Her name is Julianna Bowman and she has Ehlors Danlos Type 2, which is a connective tissue disorder. She also has a leak of spinal chord fluid. Julianna's brain is sagging because it's in 1/3 of the fluid it's supposed to be in. At this time the doctors can't fix the leak because of the connective tissue disorder. There are only 13 cases in the world like hers. Today marked the two year anniversary of the diagnosis. Last year she was progressing and things where looking up but today was a reminder that this will always be there. She is currently in the hospital and doctors are talking with a hospital in New York about treatment and possibly moving her up there.
My friend is getting married in December and this is on her plate. She asked for prayers for her family during this difficult time. Also pray for doctors and nurses and their wisdom when dealing with Julianna.

Keeping praying!

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment