Monday, September 28, 2009

I'm Really BAD at This...

Okay I know I haven't written in over a month-SORRY! I came back to school and things got crazy busy. This semester I am teaching two days a week in a middle school and honestly love it! I never thought I would say this but I do! Even though I am still leaning toward teaching elementary school. So basically my life right now consist of lesson planning...unit planning...standardized testing...and the list could go. But oh how I LOVE my profession!

So who watches ARMY WIVES? My best friends and I always get together and watch it on Sunday evening and I am going to hate when the show goes off :( Last night Desperate Housewives came back on and I was never a huge addict until I got totally caught up in the plot line this summer. I love Sunday night TV shows and of course FOOTBALL!

My goal is to update this as much as possible! If only someone would hold me to it!
Have a great MONDAY!

2 comments:

  1. LOL, me too! It's hard to find time to share all that you want when you're interning! I never have time! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha at this point my life is lesson plan writing, reviewing standards, lesson plans, standards...I eat, sleep and dream about these things haha

    ReplyDelete