Saturday, October 3, 2009

~Weekend~

I LOVE WEEKENDS! I use the weekend to catch up on tv shows, social life, and the school work. I love this time of year FOOTBALL and fall! I love watching CLEMSON! People ask why I didn't go there and truthfully I tell them I wanted the best education for special education so I choose the school that was formally the teacher training school-just makes sense! Since my school doesn't have a football team I am cheer as loud (if not louder) then the students for CLEMSON!

I am a huge CLEMSON TIGERS fan. When it comes to football I cheer for CLEMSON and whoever is playing USC. Unfortunately today was not a good day for the TIGERS but that is okay there is always next game. I am the girl that knows the plays, the calls, and scream at the TV if I am not at the game ha. One thing that will make my day turn around is USC losing to SC State. People say it is a far reach but honestly when USC beats a ranked them they get cocky (sorry Gamecock fans).

This weekend has consisted of getting caught up on school work. Next week is a jammed packed week and not to mention I am fighting my second sinus infection in three weeks :( I have two midterms and I am getting observed teaching--oh the joys of college! But I am going to get back to College Football and school work. Hope everyone has an excellent Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment