Sunday, October 4, 2009

One Lazy Sunday

Today was a lazy Sunday the past few days I have felt under the weather and today it totally kicked my butt. I woke up with no voice this morning and thought my head was going to explode. And not to mention that this afternoon I discovered I am allergic to medicines the doctor gave me on Friday. My whole face broke out in hives- talk about freaking out. Unfortunately due to my illness I did not make it to church this morning. So today has been a lazy laughing around the apartment day. I did manage to watch a lot of television and I looked over some class notes. I really need to be productive since I have two tests, my math lesson is being observed by my campus supervisor, and a observation paper all due this week :( Please pray that I survive. Luckily my mom and brother are coming up this weekend to go shopping since Will has a soccer tournament.


I also wanted to remind everyone that October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. This time of year I think back to the women in my life that have had to fight this battle. I just want everyone to take a minute to remember those who have lost the fight and are currently fighting the fight. Also think about the women who have survived the fight.
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment