Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Oh the Joys of Midterms!

Whew...finally today has come to an end. Today has been crazy but this was by far the hardest day of the week so hopefully the rest of this week will be a breeze. This morning I taught a math lesson on making purchases to my middle schoolers. During the lesson, I was observed by my campus supervisor who I love dearly. She loved my lesson and the only suggestion was to lower my voice hahahahaha. Aren't teachers suppose to have loud voices? haha If you know me then you know my normal voice is loud much less a "teacher voice." But I am going to be working on it.
As soon as I left the middle school I had to go take my Special Education assessment midterm. Alright ya'll so I get the exam and its 15 pages with 50 short answer/essay questions with a couple multiple choices. But luckily I had studied my butt off these past few days and I feel confident that I did well! Now just holding my breath until next Tuesday.
So I have been running since 6am and had class til 7:45 pm I am exhausted but I keep telling myself that I will be very appreciative of all this hard work when I start teaching.
Also for anyone that is an education major we have to take the PRAXIS exams to be certified to teach. I took my first set, Elementary Education, in September and I got the scores back today and I PASSED! I am so very excited! Well going to try to be productive for a little bit then hitting the sheets!
Hope everyone had an amazing Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment