Monday, November 2, 2009

Recap

Sorry I have not updated in forever. This semester has been crazy busy with student teaching. This past weekend my two best friends Allie and Emily and I went to Clemson for homecoming. And yet again it poured on us. Every single home game this year has been held in the rain. Hopefully next weekend it will be nice. We finally have a night game against FSU! Go CLEMSON! Here is some of the pictures from this weekend.At the end of the game we had to go buy new clothes since we were soaked...Ponchos did no justice or protection this weekend since it poured. We had a great time. I love hanging out with these two fabulous ladies. We rode to Clemson with Mrs. Barbara who went to Clemson. Needless to say a great trip! On the way home we called into the Gamecock radio talkshow and let them know what we thought since they were bashing Clemson fans. The video is on facebook.

This week is going to busy but PRODUCTIVE I am determined. I can not believe that it is already November. I can't believe that this time next month I will be done teaching middle schoolers---where has this semester gone? I have absolutely fallen in love with middle school but I am excited that next semester I will be in an elementary school!

So I am currently looking for a bible study that is designed for single ladies if anyone has an suggestions please send me a comment!

I am currently wanting to change the blog around. If ya'll would please send me any links with backgrounds, buttons, etc please send them my way. I am new to this so help me out!

Well I am going to get back to lesson planning but hope ya'll have an amazing week!

Amie

No comments:

Post a Comment