Saturday, November 14, 2009

ACC CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Well today has been busy...this morning I had the PRAXIS Special Education Core Exam. I have to take 6 tests to be certified to teach and I currently half way done. So I after much consideration and prayer I will be applying to Clemson for graduate school. Yesterday I spoke to the lady that coordinates it and she invited me to come visit and meet with her and the director! One step closer!
Since there was no home football game this weekend I was determined to be productive. I will be hiding out the next few weeks until after finals. I came home after my exam and watched football. Unfortunately ESPN360 kept going in and out so I only got to see parts of the game. But we WON! Clemson is going to the ACC Championship Dec. 5th in Tampa! They have only more conference game next weekend again Virginia then its the big SEC vs ACC game against the chickens (USC Gamecocks). LETS GO TIGERS!
I am getting back to work but just wanted to update real fast! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment