Sunday, November 8, 2009

Clemson vs. FSU= AMAZING

Let's start with Friday. Friday I was determined to be productive. I had a to do list a mile long that just seemed to just keeping growing. I went to the ITC lab til noon on Friday to get some things accomplished but that is where the work ended. I had noticed a knot in my tire on my car so I went to the Honda dealership where I bought the tires. Sadly, I had to buy a whole new tire for 125 dollars....why in the world do tires cost so much?!? Then Mrs. Barbara called me to see if I could come babysit her two amazing children while her and the hubby met of with some friends. I never want to turn down an evening with some precious children. Well when I got there the children had multiplied and I ended up having five children. We had any amazing time we played nerf wars and Wii (which they beat me at).
Then when everyone came home they said they had an extra ticket to the Clemson/FSU game. Well I wasn't suppose to go to the Clemson vs. FSU this game because I was going to be productive but that changed. Mrs. Barbara told me I was going no questions asked! And boy oh boy what an amazing day/night and game! We had so much fun! What an amazing game is all I have to say. And to make it even better USC LOST!!! After halftime we were cheering and all and I looked down two rows and CJ Spiller's (who I am in love with) family was sitting there! Well needless to say I got a picture with them!
CJ Spiller is such a kind hearted person and an amazing football player! His family was sweet too! He is up for the Heisman and I would love for everyone to vote for him. Just go to http://promo.espn.go.com/espn/contests/theheismanvote/2009/index.
He is currently ahead of Tim Tebow! I love Tim but I would love CJ Spiller to win because he is a TIGER! Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment