Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Graduate School

So I am in my senior year of my undergraduate degree and have been really thinking about what I want to do after graduation. I have thrown ideas around like move home for a year save some money and teach at my old elementary school, move to Charleston with some friends, teach in Rock Hill (where I am currently) and start teaching and grad school next fall, hold off on grad school...so many options. Well today I got word of a new graduate program at Clemson University. The program is a one year program in Early Childhood Special Education (which is what I wanted to get my undergrad in but the state didn't offer that degree path). The program is federally funded and I would agree to teach for two years after I complete the program. I am so excited for this but I am having to look at in the big picture. I love Clemson and love that this major is being offered on the graduate level! I am really praying about it and hope everyone will pray for me as I make some big decisions! I contacted the head of the program today and I am waiting to hear back for more information! I will keep everyone posted..... Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment