Saturday, January 9, 2010

Brr It's Cold Outside...

Baby it's cold outside! This morning I had two more PRAXIS exams and boy am I happy those are out of the way! When I left the house it was 15 degrees and it felt like 9 degrees according to the Weather Channel. Talk about wanting to get back in bed and curl up with the covers!

Today I have been getting organized for my finally semester! I can't believe this week I start my internship. I have so many feelings of excitement, nervous, etc going through my mind at the moment. Today it hit me I am the teacher this semester!

This week will be crazy with Intern Institute on Monday and Tuesday, meetings at my elementary school on Wednesday, first day teaching on Thursday, and teacher work day on Friday! Friday night I am going home to visit my family and Chris! I am so excited!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment