Thursday, January 28, 2010

Whew What A Week

Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday. These past two weeks have been busy. I am on the go from 6:45am to 8pm with student teaching and classes. I live for my weekends :) Last weekend I went to visit Chris. Although I wasn't very productive with school work we had a great time and met up with some friends on Friday night.

He is pretty much amazing won't you say?

This week has been crazy but I LOVE my students. They do the funniest stuff and say the darnest things but got to love them! Each of my students do the sweetest things! One even gave my $100,000 in response to their writing journal prompt. The prompt was if you had an extra $100,000 and could not spend it on yourself who would you give it to? She was so sweet and she wrote I would give it to Ms. McCarty to pay back her student loans! Heck yes! If only it was real!

This weekend will be a PRODUCTIVE weekend! We are expecting ice and snow so I will be inside keeping warm! My plans are to get ahead on lesson plans, finish my long range plan, finish two papers, and read. I will be in my sweatpants just relaxing! My weekend will consist of school work, hot chocolate and seasons 1 and 2 of "How I Met Your Mother!"

Now I just have to survive Friday....I think I can I think I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment