Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas Break is Almost Over :(

Needless to say this break has been jammed packed with friends, family, parties, and lots of time to reconnect with old friends! I love being home! I will be depressed for like a week until I get readjusted to school life (ok maybe not depressed but deeply sadden). These past two days have been AMAZING! An old friend from youth group back when I was in middle school and freshman year of high school and I met up! Chris and I have similar pasts in respect that we both broke off our engagements for the same reason during 2009. It was so nice to be able to meet up with him and honestly we clicked instantly! We hadn't seen each other in years but we just picked up where we left off! We both agreed we can't wait to see what happens. I honestly on count down until MLK Jr. weekend! I will def. keep ya'll updated!

Well its that time of year again when I am planning for the year. This year financially will be extremely different from last year. I will graduate, hopefully find a teaching job, and do all the big girls things. Money stresses me out. I hate numbers when it deals with my money ha. So I did some research today to find out useful strategies for budgeting. Well needless to say I found this online site called Mint.com and it does the budgeting for you! How wonderful!


Click on the logo above to go see the site for yourself!
What are your budgeting strategies?

On Monday I will start my last semester of my undergrad degree. I am excited but at the same time I am nervous and scared of the big girl world ha. I know I can do it and I am trusting in him to lead me to the answers! Hope everyone is having a great week!

1 comment:

  1. i love making budgets! (not that i ever stick to them) so thanks for the mint.com link :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete