Sunday, January 31, 2010

Lazy Weekend

Well Friday night we got snow and A LOT of ice so needless to say this weekend I have been iced in my apartment. I am not complaining at all though. I have lounged around in my sweats and caught up on all my lesson plans and assignments! Yesterday I watched the first season of How I Met Your Mother...so addicting. I am currently watching the second season today!

What is your favorite TV series?

Well the local weather man is saying that the ice will refreeze tonight which will make the roadways hazardous in the morning. Therefore a possible late start for school?!?!

Hope everyone keeps warm!


1 comment:

  1. We had a snow day from school on Friday. The snow is melting now though. My 3 year old got to play a little in it and loved it. Glad you weren't having to drive in all of this.

    ReplyDelete