Monday, January 31, 2011

It Has Been A While!

Sorry it has been such a long time since I have last posted. Things have been crazy busy at the Wetmore household. Work has been crazy for both of us and we have been in bed by 9 almost every night haha---we are getting old.
Two weeks ago I went to HHI to visit family and surprise my brother at his basketball game---he had the best game he had all year. Maybe its a sign I should be all every single one.
Chris is looking at selling his truck so this past weekend we went around to car dealerships getting offers. Why can't money just be easy?!?! His truck eats gas-I mean like 75 bucks a week. So he is looking for something more fuel efficient! It will be nice to save some money that way each week.
Besides that I have just started packing and about to run to Walmart to get windshield wipers since mine are awful! Got to love a handy husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment