Saturday, December 12, 2009

Hello Weekend :)

Finally the weekend is here! I had to take a final exam this morning at 11:30...seriously who gives college students exams on Saturday morning? But at least it done! I feel pretty good about it and only have one more on Monday! Where has this semester gone?
Tonight a couple of my close friends who are also Special Education majors are going out! We finally have time to breath and enjoy ourselves. We are going to go to Chili's to start the night off. I love that place definitely Cajun Chicken Pasta...oh so yummy. We are then going to go downtown to a place called Mchales! There is a local band playing and meeting up with some more people from school.
Tomorrow I plan on cleaning the apartment and packing! Boy that is going to be a big task to accomplish. Since this semester has been so busy I have just been tossing stuff here and there and picking up a little when I could. But tomorrow is that day this place will be spotless.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, your finals are over and you can enjoy your holiday. I think a Saturday test is just wrong.

    ReplyDelete