Monday, December 7, 2009

Get To Know Me- Christmas Edition

I saw this on Christa's blog and thought I would do it too!!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? - Wrapping paper I love the way it looks under the tree!

2. Real tree or artificial? - We use to always have a real tree until my freshman year of college when I grew an allergy to it--what a disappointment :(

3. When do you put up the tree? - Saturday after Thanksgiving...I would leave it up all year long if I could!

4. Do you like eggnog? -No but then again have only tried it once so things could change this season.

5. Favorite gift received as a child? - I loved getting anything to do with school...call me a nerd ha. I loved dressing up as a teacher and arranging my room into a "classroom" and then teaching my stuffed animals or even my little brother.

6. Do you have a nativity scene? - Yes! I really want to get the Willow Tree nativity scene some day.

7. Hardest person to buy for? - My daddy...he always tells my mom and I oh I don't need anything..

8. Easiest person to buy for? - My brother- just buy anything to do with sports.

9. Mail or email Christmas cards? - Mail! I love hanging the cards on the stairway!

10. Favorite Christmas movie? - I love Christmas movies! Christmas Shoes is my all time favorite!

11. When do you start shopping for Christmas? - Black Friday.

12. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? - Yum..everything! I love cranberry sauce, ham, stuffing the whole nine yards!

13. Clear lights or colored lights on the tree? - Clear lights... love how classic they are.

14. Favorite Christmas song? - I love all Christmas songs! My all time favorites are My Grown-up Christmas List and Christmas Shoes

15. Travel or stay home at Christmas? - We stay at home and the grandparents come to visit us.

16. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? - Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitz-en, and Rudolph (Yes I sang the song...)

17. Angel on tree top or star? - Family Silver Star

18. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? - We open one present on Christmas Eve right before we go to bed (PJs) and then everything else on Christmas morning.

19. The most annoying thing about this time of year? - Absolutely nothing! I love this time of year and wish that it went on longer!

20. What I love most about Christmas - I LOVE everything about this time of year...being with friends and family, decorating, Christmas at the beach, Peppermint Mochas!, and celebrating the birth of Jesus!

2 comments:

  1. Hmm love Peppermint Mochas!! I love the song Christmas Shoes too!!

    ReplyDelete