Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Study Day...

Today was Study Day...and boy did I use my time wisely. I was in the school computer lab by 8:30 am and productive. I finished a presentation and met with a group to study for my first final tomorrow. Boy am I ready to have finals done. This semester is my last real busy semester of finals because next semester I will be student teaching.

A month and a half ago I took the Special Education Core Praxis Exam for teacher certification. I got my score back today and I PASSED! Woohoo... 3 Praxis exams left and the GRE!

I would like to ask everyone to pray for my sweet friend Rachel whose boyfriend was killed by a IED in Afghanistan. He was a Marine stationed out of Camp Lejeune, NC. Rachel lost her mom four years ago also. Please pray for comfort for her and Jonathan's family during this difficult time.

Well back to studying for Intellectual Disabilities exam...Hope everyone is having a great week!

1 comment: