Friday, December 18, 2009

Week in Review...

Sorry since I came home things have been CRAZY! But I survived finals! 4 A's and 1 A-...

So I got in Monday after driving through dense fog and rain the entire 4 hours :( But I am home and get to see views like this every day!


Tuesday I woke up had to be at the eye doctor's office at 8. Got good news my vision has not changed since last year! Then the day just went down from there. I ran to the mall to run a few Christmas errands and someone hit my car and left. I mean honestly seriously people. But it was just paint damage and it could have been worse but everyone is okay and it can be fixed! After the car drama I had to go to the dentist. So here is the short version: I had braces when I was in middle school, got my wisdom teeth taken out in May, and I have recently started having TMJ symptoms and my teeth have shifted. So needless to say the dentist told me I need to see an Orthodontist immediately...this break is being very expensive in the matter of just 24 hours.

Wednesday: I started working back at the preschool where I worked at during the summer. Wow did I miss those kids but boy they wore me out. Due to the staff situation this week I was placed in with the 8 month olds-14 month olds and boy I was exhausted. And needless to say every child had a runny nose and cough...great...not.

Thursday: The preschool director and board hosted all the teachers a Christmas breakfast. It was amazing! I worked and then went to the orthodontist. He basically gave me two options: braces or invisalign. After discussing the pro's and con's and costs of both we decided to go with invisalign. So braces round two starts at the beginning next year. I go next Wednesday for impressions and all that fun stuff. After work I felt miserable so I came home and dosed up on Emergent C...that stuff works wonders!

Friday: I have survived! Still not feeling 100% but getting there. Well I have been spending the night wrapping Christmas presents and making a list of stuff still to buy. I am going shopping tomorrow with Dad...this could be interesting ha.
Tonight I received notification that I will be working at India Hook Elementary with the Inclusion teacher! Woohoo! Prayers were answered!

Hope everyone had a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment