Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thursday in Review

Wow it's already Thursday!?!? Where did this week go? Today I spend the morning working on my Emotional Behaviors and Learning Disabilities Method take home exam and then went to the grocery store. That has been pretty much my day nothing too exciting. Tonight I am making my mom's taco casserole that I love and have been craving but she ran out of time at Thanksgiving to make it. So we will see if mine comes close to hers...I am pretty sure I will still be craving hers.

So who watches GLEE on FOX? Please tell me someone besides me!
I am so upset that I have to watch for a new episode until next year. I love the music and it always makes me have a better day! I am not usually addicted to tv shows but between GLEE, Army Wives, and Desperate Housewives...sure seems like I am. What is your favorite tv show?

Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment