Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Oh the Joys of Finals....

Today I had my first final of the semester. I am just happy that the class is over. It was by far my most demanding class of the semester a lot of observations outside of my student teaching which was stressful. Today I meet two girls from the class to study but it did not go as planned. The fire alarm in the education building kept going off and the library was packed. But I felt okay about the exam.
After class I met up with my best friends Emily and Allie for some dinner at Chili's. This semester has been very busy so we try to get together as much as possible. Tonight was nice and relaxing and we just got to laugh and enjoy ourselves. A nice change from a very stressful week.
Tomorrow I don't have any exams! I plan on spending the day working on study guides for my exams on Saturday and Monday and working on my take home exam and presentation. What is one piece of advice you would give a college student during final week?

No comments:

Post a Comment